Southwest Wake Christian Assembly is a local “family-integrated” church that meets in southwest portion of Wake County, North Carolina. We are currently meeting at Wake Christian Academy, Elementary School (please come in the Simpkins Rd. entrance. Another church is meeting at the high school and uses the entrance from Wake Christian Academy Dr.) on Sundays beginning at 9:30 AM.
However, on the first Sunday of the month, we currently gather in three smaller regional meetings:
- South West - meeting at the home of Ken & Carol Auer, 6720 RoleModel Way, Holly Springs, NC 27540 beginning at 10 AM.
- South Central - meeting at our normal meeting place at 9:30 AM.
- South East - meeting at the home of Mark & Lynn Faggion, 314 Deerfield Dr., Clayton, NC 27527 beginning at 9:30 AM.
Below are a few more resources from which you can learn about us and hopefully be encouraged to grow in your walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ:
- Doctrinal Statement - This doctrinal statement is a non-exhaustive attempt to summarize our beliefs in a page.
- Principles & Practices - This document is a continual work-in-progress which attempts to succinctly describe our principles and practices.
- Shepherding Guidelines – how we handle stuff that’s not covered in the Doctrinal Statement or Principles & Practices.
- Diligent Workmen – part of our plan for church-based leadership training of men
- Titus 2 Women – our women tend to meet once a month to encourage each other in their godly roles
- Teaching Schedule – The plan is to teach through the entire Scriptures so that we do not hold back the whole counsel of God
- Past Sermons – Some of the past sermons are available at http://swcasermons.org .
- Fellowship Meals - Every week, we end our time of worship with a fellowship meal. This gives us a chance to discuss the message and worship together more and encourage each other and build each other up.
- Keeping in Touch - We have a variety of secure hubs on MemberHub that help us keep in touch through email, calendars, contact directory, file-sharing, and more. We believe the “one anothers” of Scripture are what a local church is supposed to be focused on day to day.